Purpose

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts...

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day 79: Saved by the doctor

Tuesdays are the day that Dr. Fischer is at the New Berlin clinic, where I go to PT. On this Tuesday, I dejectedly hobbled into the therapy area. I could've sworn there was even a storm cloud hovering over my head.  I'd been GRUMPY for two days with the refrain "two more weeks... two more weeks..." running through my brain.

I spilled my depressed guts to my physical therapist. Before you know it, he had Dr. Fischer in the PT area looking at my foot and delivering SWEET salvation. He said I could take out this last wedge after only ONE week. 

My mood instantly improved. The dark cloud rolled away.  Somehow one more week was SO much more tolerable than two!

No comments:

Post a Comment