Purpose

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts...

Friday, August 11, 2017

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts of what I was experiencing. I found a few comment threads but not much of what I wanted to know. I've passed the summit of my journey, and I'm descending the backside of the mountain, and it's my hope that I can share some of what I've experienced to help the next traveler.
To start, here are my top 3 (well 4 if you live near me) takeaways:
1. This is going to take A LOT longer than you think.
2. It may involve the worst pain you've ever felt.
3. If you LISTEN to your foot and OBEY what it is telling you, this will go much better for you.
4. If you live in the Milwaukee area, go see Dr. Brian Fischer of Aspen Orthopedics (no he isn't paying me to say this... I just love this doctor THAT much)

No comments:

Post a Comment