Purpose

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts...

Friday, October 20, 2017

Day 159: We actually are getting back together

Back in August I breezed into Knueppel Medical Supply with Taylor Swift lyrics screaming in my head,  "We are NEVER EVER EVER getting back together!" Dropped off my knee scooter with the foolish assurance that a chapter had closed... Um... guess not. Turns out we actually ARE getting back together. This knee scooter and I are apparently going to be on again off again.... and for now we are on again. 


Picked up another knee scooter today.  I'm tired of saying "no" to stuff I really want to do (like going to Sabryna's football game) so I asked the doctor for a new scrip so I can navigate those events.  He wrote a prescription for TWELVE months.  Dear Lord! Please say it isn't so! Please say I will be able to get around sooner than that!!!

For now I'm just glad I have it. Although Football is pretty much over now.... but I'm ready to say "yes" to the next (too much walking) event.

No comments:

Post a Comment