Purpose

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts...

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Day 101: Kinesio Tape

This post goes a lil off topic, but it is related tangentially. With my left Achiles injury, my right leg is bearing the brunt of the work these days.  Which would be fine except that I have bone-on-bone arthritis in that knee. So my knee is INFLAMED beyond description.  I'm trying to teach my left foot to walk again with little to no support from my right knee.

I started googling and stumbled upon kiniseo tape. I've used it before and it was nbd. Didn't change my life, but didn't hurt anything either. But this time was different. 


I followed a video at the manufacturers' website and a MIRACLE happened.  I cannot overstate how well it worked.  IMMEDIATELY, I felt incredible relief and since then the swelling in my knee is almost non-existent. 

This tape is a bit pricey, but one application lasts for about 3 days so there's that. All I know is this tape is helping my knee feel better so I can concentrate on rehabbing my Achilles.  This. Stuff. Is. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment