Purpose

The reason for this blog

Many times this summer as I've traveled down the path of my Achilles journey, I've taken to the internet to find firsthand accounts...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 43: First PT

My first PT appointment wasn't too painful. A lot of questions, a bit of examination, and just a few exercises to get my foot moving. But honestly only my toes got to move, my ankle wasn't really doing anything yet.

Tape Stitches Gone!
I did learn that in the opinion of my physical therapist I could drive wearing the boot. However, I decided to stick with my doctor's advice. He had told me that I could drive, but if I got in a car accident I would be found at fault because I was in a boot. With the luck we've had the past six months (heck who am I kidding??? The streak has been more like a decade, not 6 months!) I decided to play it safe and just not drive while I was wearing the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment